Are you interested in solar, but don’t know where to start? Here are some of the ways we make going solar easy for you!
We make it personal!
- It all starts with a phone call: Simply call, or Contact Us through our website and we will call you. A friendly advisor will ask you some questions, fill you in a bit about the process and how solar net metering works, and if it makes sense, schedule an in-person site visit.
- We will design a custom solar array to fit your needs: One of our solar experts will meet you at your home or business, and gather the necessary information, including roof /ground measurements, sun and shade readings, and current and future energy needs. Following the site visit, we will design your custom array and present you with a proposal in no more than two days. The price is always turnkey, so you will know exactly what your system will cost, and how it will offset your electric bill.
- You will have access to everyone in our office: This includes the owners, Philip and Marlene Allen, in the event you have concerns that are not being addressed. Throughout the process, we are committed to you and are always available to answer technical, financial or other questions. Once your new solar system is installed, an executive from Same Sun will deliver all of your important documents and go over them with you, so you have everything you need in one place.
We do it all!
- Filing all the documentation associated with solar can be a hassle: We file all the necessary paperwork, so you don’t have to. We handle everything from Net Metering Registrations and Building Permits to registering your products for Warranty Certificates.
- We will be your advocate with your electricity provider: We have years of experience working with Green Mountain Power and other utilities in navigating billing issues, advice for group allocation of solar credit, and scheduling any work that needs to be done, i.e. transformer upgrades.
- We will minimize disruption to your life: Once you commit to a solar installation, we will schedule a Technical Site Visit with a Project Manager, who will not only verify the design and interconnection details, but work with you on aesthetics of the array and conduit, as well as best placement for both installed equipment and temporary lay-down/staging of components while we work. After we’re done, our goal is to leave your property as we found it, i.e. thorough clean-up, re-seeding of lawn if necessary.
We’ll never leave you hanging!
- We are committed to using quality products that stand the test of time: We are constantly researching best practices and components that perform great and carry the best warranties.
- We have a dedicated Service Division: In the case that anything ever does happen with your system, Solar ProFormance Services will be there to help. This division of Same Sun is focused on solar panel repairs and replacements and is committed to keeping solar arrays in tip-top shape. More information on Solar Performance Services can be found here https://samesunvt.com/introducing-sps/
Going solar is one of the few major purchases you will make that pays for itself. After the initial investment, you will recoup the cost of the array and enjoy years of savings, money in your pocket – instead of the utility’s. And if you buy in 2020, you may be eligible for the 26% Federal Tax Credit.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Rest assured, we have modified all of our procedures – site visits, technical visits and installation practices – to ensure that they are safe. We will minimize, or eliminate, the need to go inside your home wherever possible.